In my last Google Hangout video, I showed you a cool way to bulk add new potential followers to your Google Plus personal profile.
Here is a video on how to do it on Google Plus page.
Here are the steps:
1. Open your Google plus page (the business page you wish to add to). Open circlecount.com in new tab.
2. On circle count, click on –> Specials –> circles –> alltime
3. Type your required field or niche in “Search for shared circle”. You can search according to your environment and niche.
4. After this, you will see a list of shared circles, open any circle
3. Now copy the URL of the shared circle, everything after the first forward slash in the url
4. Go to your Google Plus Page and append (copy the url after the final forward slash). Hit enter.
5. Now shared circle is on your Google plus page.
5. Now click on Add circle.
6. You will see a list of people, just type your circle name or create new circle name.
7. Click Enter and you have added the shared circle to your circle.
To see how to easily add new followers to your Google Plus personal profile, go to: http://www.socialaficionados.com/add-google-plus-followers-quickly-easily/